Our client approached us with a requirement of sales orders tracking app. They wanted to consolidate their products and order management into an backend web application.
Along with that they wanted an app through which sales users can be tracked and orders can be placed. Their plan was to start with Android app and then go for ios support.
After rejecting multiple mobile app vendors they decided to go ahead with us as their web and mobile app developer.
While developing the mobile app for the client, our team of developers faced certain challenges, including –
• We had to complete the project within a very short turnaround time
• We had to implement a GPS functionality within the app for sales tracking
• The app developed were required to have a streamlined and easy to use interface for sales reporting as some sales people were not well versed with mobile app usage
• We had to ensure that app does not consume much of app data. Most of the activities were done in offline mode.
After extensive analysis, WebFills team came up with following solution:
• The backend web application allowed client to edit and make changes in products any time and same would reflect in app
• Design was simple with more of big icons and text buttons for sales user to easily use
• Admin app to view sales report
• Sales user app to place orders
• Track GPS location of the sales user
• We provided special training sessions to sales users to operate the app
The client was extremely satisfied with our work and service. The client was able to experience the significant increase in efficiency and improvement in order management process